- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post. (see above)
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post. (see below)
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs. (see below)
Let them know they’ve been tagged. (you’ll just have to trust me)
The Seven Things
During high school one summer, a friend and I had a beard growing contest. When it was over, I realized I had some decent sideburns going, and since then, I’ve never been without sideburns. There were a few years later in high school where I really had sideburns. My wife assures me that I don’t have to worry about them coming back again:
- I can kick your ass…at Crokinole.
- I drank no alcohol until I was 30, at which point, for reasons I don’t fully understand, I became a connoisseur of red wine. I have never tasted beer.
- Both of our 2 children were delivered by a midwife, and our second child was (intentionally) born at home. Participating in a home birth was one of the greatest experiences of my life.
- My wife grew up around the corner from me, and we used to walk to school together. I would rather spend time with her than anyone else on earth. She is my best friend.
- I love dance and house music.
I am spatially-challenged. I get lost very easily, and cannot mentally visualize space the way normal people do: I can look at a map, but not think in terms of a map. Many people have tried in vain to teach me directions (”Toronto is laid out in a grid…whatever”). I know where I have been, and that sequential memory is how I find my way.
I’m supposed to tag seven people now: